[SR-Users] SIP Routing Logic in Lua

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 10:34:13 CET 2010

On 11/20/10 10:27 AM, Jon Bonilla (Manwe) wrote:
> El Sat, 20 Nov 2010 10:15:27 +0100
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla<miconda at gmail.com>  escribió:
>
>> This should not be that complex, there is no function name that has '.'
>> in order to have current conflicts to solve. My concern is related to
>> modules with very long names, but seems that most of such cases do not
>> export lot of functions (e.g., presence_*).
>>
>> Alternative is to introduce a short id for modules, eg,:
>>
>> ps =>  presence
>> rp =>  rtpproxy
> Both of them could be used. One short version for expert people and the long,
> full format for newbies or in didactical examples.

On a second thought, just module name should be enough, because will
still be the current version for "experts", at least several releases
from now on.

Introducing short alias will just complicate things, adding confusion.
In the future we can review the concept and added if many people want it.

Also, we encourage people to find nice short names from beginning of
development :-) when only the module name can be used.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio (OpenSER) Advanced Trainings
Nov 22-25, 2010, Berlin, Germany
Jan 24-26, 2011, Irvine, CA, USA