[SR-Users] Kamailio 1.5.4 - IP addresses WhiteList

Miguel Baptista miguel.baptista at uninett.no
Tue Nov 16 16:41:43 CET 2010

Hi all,

I want to enable pike module based on IP addresses. I mean ... I don't
want to check if requests from some specific IP addresses trigged the
Pike's threshold. but for all other IP addresses I want to check it.
I was thinking about using some kind of IP addresses' whitelist. The
userblacklist module has some whitelist but it's based on
username/domain not IP addresses.

Can someone please give me some advice how to implement it properly. Is
there any module that will allow me to do it properly?

Best Regards,

Miguel Baptista