[SR-Users] Call from web

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 21:17:43 CET 2010

Hello,

On 11/12/10 3:12 PM, Sergey Babichev wrote:
> Hi all!
>

> It is necessary for me to realize a task of fulfillment of calls from a website of our company. I use for a long time already openser, prompt please as I can solve the task.

if your task is about click-to-dial like functionality, this can be done
easily with kamailio and some php script that calls mi/rpc command from
dialog module.

If you need to allow people calling from a web browser, you need a sip
phone to run there -- you can find some java applets. They can connect
to kamailio as any other sip phone.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com