[SR-Users] "append_rpid_hf()" and "append_hf()" issues

Dominguez Jover, Ricardo djover at umh.es
Wed Nov 10 09:57:06 CET 2010

Hi everybody,

I've been testing and setting up kamalio 3.0.3 with MySQL since a few
weeks ago. All the basic functionalities are working properly, but now I
have an issue which I'm not been able to solve by myself. I've read
documentation and posts, but no idea about what is happening. This is
the issue.

I'm trying to append Remote Party ID field to the SIP message header.
I've been trying with both "append_rpid_hf()" and "append_hf()" and I
can't see any Remote Party Header at the SIP messages sniffed with
wireshark. Here is the configuration I've tried:

#para cargar los Remote party ID de la tabla suscriber

modparam("auth_db", "load_credentials", "$avp(s:rpid)=rpid")

modparam("auth", "rpid_avp", "$avp(s:rpid)")

modparam("auth", "rpid_prefix", "<sip:")

modparam("auth", "rpid_suffix",
";user=phone>;party=calling;screen=yes;id-type=subscriber;privacy=off")

#Modificacion para no pedir autenticacion si viene desde un trusted

                if (!allow_trusted("$si", "$(proto{s.toupper})")) {

                        if (!proxy_authorize("umh.es", "subscriber")) {

                                proxy_challenge("", "0");

                                exit;

                        }

                        if (is_method("PUBLISH"))

                        {

                                if ($au!=$tU) {

                                        sl_send_reply("403","Forbidden
auth ID");

                                        exit;

                                }

                        } else {

                                if ($au!=$fU) {

                                        sl_send_reply("403","Forbidden
auth ID");

                                        exit;

                                }

                        }

append_rpid_hf("$fU",
";party=calling;id-type=subscriber;privacy=off;screen=yes");

consume_credentials();

#######             I also tested the following

#             append_hf("Remote-Party-ID:
<sip:$avp(rpid)@$avp(domain);user=phone>;privacy=$avp(privacy);party=cal
ling\r\n");

#             append_hf("P-Asserted-Identity:
<sip:$avp(rpid)@$avp(domain)>\r\n", "Call-ID");

#             consume_credentials();

                }

                }

In a similar post I've read that the user had a problem because of the
domain table. I have both the domain name and the IP of the host
defined, and I also get response with "$avp(s:rpid) , when RPID field is
defined to a subscriber.

As I said I can't find the mistake, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Ricardo Dominguez