[SR-Users] Dispatcher reload in Kamailio 3.1

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 16:28:36 CET 2010

On 11/9/10 2:05 PM, Lee Archer wrote:

> Hi, I'm doing algorithm 4.

I will check to see what happens, for this case the command should be
enabled.

> It used to work fine with 3.0.4.  I'd like to move to 10 but if I have
> to restart this might not be an option.

Restart will be required only for algorithm 10, it may change in the
future, but this version keeps some shortcuts internally between
destination IP addresses and active calls sent to that IP, which will
require more work to make it safe if one address disappears or new are
added.

> Regards
>
> Lee

Daniel-Constantin Mierla