[SR-Users] Dispatcher reload in Kamailio 3.1

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 13:48:33 CET 2010

Hello,

On 11/9/10 1:17 PM, Lee Archer wrote:

> Hi, after addinganother dispatcher destination I triedto reload my
> dispatcherbut got the following:
>
> [root at kam-3-1-s1 kamailio]# kamctl dispatcher reload
>
> 500 No reload support for call load dispatching
>
> Other kamctl dispatcher commands work so am I missing something?

are you doing call load based load balancing? Algorithm 10:
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules_k/dispatcher.html#id2565928

If yes, then you have to restart kamailio, because a new destination set
can mess up relation between active calls and destination addresses. If
you are not using this algorithm, maybe some check to detect usage of
this algorithm has some leak.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com