[SR-Users] LCR database issues

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 10:45:12 CET 2010

On 11/9/10 10:29 AM, Lee Archer wrote:

> Anyone any idea why these are reporting command disabled?

The commands were disabled because the lcr database structure changed
completely in 3.1 and the kamctl lcr commands were no longer valid. None
of lcr devs/users added a version to work with latest structure, so I
disabled them (you can search sr-dev mailing list archive to read the
discussion).

Juha suggested that because there are many tables and columns to write
in, a command line approach will not scale. So the option is to use
siremis 2.0 to manage lcr rules. There is however one lcr related
command in kamctl that computes for you probability numbers. As I am not
a user of lcr module, I cannot help more in this aspect, but we will
accept any contribution to kamctl that will make provisioning of lcr
work again. Also improvements to siremis for lcr (and not only) are welcome.

> Regards
>
> Lee

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com