[SR-Users] multidomain: running multiple kamailio on one host

MÉSZÁROS Mihály misi at niif.hu
Tue Nov 9 07:04:13 CET 2010

Hi,

I don't get any reply til yet, after i detailed the problem.
Was my problem description not clear enough, or you agree with me.

I need a confirmation that i am not wrong and this problem can't be
solved with the current multidomain implementation.
Alex, Jiri please state if you agree or disagree with me.
And if i am wrong, then please point out where i am wrong.

Many Thanks!

Misi