[SR-Users] Terminated call processing Status: 487

JR Richardson jmr.richardson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 16:48:07 CET 2010

>> I'm seeing random errors in my Kamailio 3.0.2 log:
>>
>> ERROR: tm [tm.c:1300]: ERROR: w_t_relay_to: t_relay_to failed
>> ERROR: tm [t_fwd.c:1379]: ERROR: t_forward_nonack: no branches for forwarding
>
> Are you sure those are the only errors in the log?
>
> I've gotten that before when getting bogus or missing 'Via' headers
> from bandwidth.com in the 487s.

Here is a pastebin of the conversation, what is interesting is line 29
through 32.

http://pastebin.com/QcaAeqjN

For some reason Kamailio is sending 2 additional 487's without a
response.  I believe this is why I am getting the log errors.  I
played around with "modparam("tm", "cancel_b_method", 2)" but have the
same results.

Here is a pastebin of my kamailio.cfg:

http://pastebin.com/Tn3humr0

Any suggestions on where to put some logging statements and what to
look for would be helpful.

Thanks.

JR
--