[SR-Users] multidomain: running multiple kamailio on one host

Fri Nov 5 09:18:55 CET 2010

Am 05.11.2010 09:10, schrieb MÉSZÁROS Mihály:
> Hello all!
>
> Is there any known problem to run multiple kamailio/sip-router instance
> in one host.

No. Just start kamailio several times and provide a different config
file for each:

kamilio -f /etc/kamailio/kamailio-foobar.cfg
kamilio -f /etc/kamailio/kamailio-loadbalancer.cfg
kamilio -f /etc/kamailio/kamailio-example.cfg

In the cfg you have to make sure that each kamailio listens on a
different socket. If you use remote management interfaces (FIFO, RPC)
then you also have to specify different FIFOs and RPC sockets.

regards
Klaus