[SR-Users] Terminated call processing Status: 487

JR Richardson jmr.richardson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 21:01:43 CET 2010

Hi All,

I'm seeing random errors in my Kamailio 3.0.2 log:

ERROR: tm [tm.c:1300]: ERROR: w_t_relay_to: t_relay_to failed
ERROR: tm [t_fwd.c:1379]: ERROR: t_forward_nonack: no branches for forwarding

After going blind staring at wireshark, I can consistently reproduce
this error by initiating a call, then after about a second ro two,
quickly hanging up.  So here is my setup:

SIP Phone><Asterisk><Kamailio><SIP Service Provider

I see all transaction messages flowing properly through all nodes and
I don't get any hung channels, all call legs release properly.

I'm guessing I need a special [route] in Kamailio to handle 487
request so they look normal and not issue an error?

Kamailio is forwarding the 487 messages ok, so why do I get a t_relay
error?  What info would be helpful to diagnose the errors?

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks.

JR
--