[SR-Users] installing dispatcher module

Rizwan Qureshi rizhisqur at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 16:17:24 CET 2010

Hi List,
This is my first email to this list and I am a kamailio newbie. I have
worked on asterisk a lot but this is the first time im going to use
kamailio.

I have successfully installed kamailio on my centos system. I can see all
the modules located in the /usr/local/lib/kamailio/modules_k/  AND
/usr/local/lib/kamailio/modules/ directories. But the problem is when i try
to load the dispatcher module from kamailio.cfg it gives me the following
error.

/usr/local/lib/kamailio/modules_k/:/usr/local/lib/kamailio/modules/
ERROR: bad config file (1 errors)

Has anyone any clue why this is happening? I cant find any details about
thsi error otherwise i would have posted it.

Cheers

Best Regards
Rizwan Qureshi