[SR-Users] New Gateway Configuration

Trevor Francis trevor.francis at tgrahamcapital.com
Mon Nov 1 23:28:13 CET 2010

My final question/comment for the day, I promise. I am used to using Siremis
1.x or configuring gateways. We are testing a new box on Kam 3.1 and Siremis
2.0. Previously to add an external LCR gateway, I would plop in the gateway
name, group id, and tag to the LCR Gateway section and create an LCR rule
with the LCR ID, Group ID, Prefix, and Priority that points to the LCR
gateway that I created and I could fly straight. Since there are new
attributes in 3.1 and in Siremis, how does the new configuration look? I
have successfully called from softphone subscriber to softphone subscriber
with no issues, but cannot get the LCR to allow me to dial beyond my
internal network. Ideas?

TGF