[SR-Users] Multiple domains in different servers

Edson - Lists 4lists at gmail.com
Fri May 28 04:15:10 CEST 2010

Hi, Ricardo...

Just help us understand your needs so that we can better help you...

When you talk on scalability, on how many registered users are we
talking about?
Are all this users just registered, or are you planning to use RTPProxy?
If so, on the same machine?

Just let say that just for registration and SIP message routing (as for
what an SIP-proxy is for... :) ) Kamailio can easily handle 10k users in
a well designed and dimensioning server. Maybe Marius or Henning could
share with us fresh numbers from their environment, but the numbers are
impressive... really huge...

So, back to your requirement, are you aiming scalability or
availability? For the first, I already commented. For the second, the
path to obtain is other: load-balancing.

Edson.