[SR-Users] Carrierroute failover domain not working

JR Richardson jmr.richardson at gmail.com
Thu May 27 18:29:09 CEST 2010

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 9:57 AM, marius zbihlei <marius.zbihlei at 1and1.ro> wrote:
> JR Richardson wrote:

>>> Hello JR
>>>
>>> Can you provide more info regarding the problem. Any special logging info
>>> in
>>> the debug log?
>>>
>>> You can increase the debug level to 3 (higher means more verbose) by
>>> using
>>> the command `kamctl fifo debug 3`
>>>

>> Debug loggin is set to 9.  The simulation is when a gateway is totally
>> off-line, so there is no response at all.  Here is a trace with a call
>> from sipp to kamailio, the call is sent to the first gateway in
>> carrier 1, domain 1.  The gateway is off-line, no response.
>>
>> The pastebin has my kamailio.cfg, the kamailio debug trace and the
>> error received by sipp and the ngrep capture.
>>
>> http://pastebin.com/VQziKYjE
>>

> Hello
>
> As I see from the info you gave, carrierroute is not configured correctly
> regarding your setup
>
> May 27 09:07:00 [25598] INFO:carrierroute:rewrite_uri_recursor: URI or
> prefix tree nodes empty, empty rule list
> May 27 09:07:00 [25598] INFO:carrierroute:cr_do_route: rewrite_uri_recursor
> doesn't complete, uri 65, carrier 1, domain 2
>
> This logic is enabled by the code:
>
> failure_route[2] {
>       if (t_check_status("408|5[0-9][0-9]")) {
>               if(!cr_route("1", "2", "$rU", "$rU", "call_id")){
>                       t_reply("403", "Not allowed");
>               } else {
>                       t_relay();
>               }
>       }
> }
>
> So your relaying to C and D asterisk boxes fails because it can't find a a
> prefix match for uri 65. Hence the 403 in the sipp scenario.
> Please check the routing table configured for the carrierroute module to
> contain a valid entry for carrier 1 domain 2 that might match the prefix 65.
>
> Cheers
> Marius

Thanks Marius,  We are douple posting, I appologize, Henning is also
directing me in the same method, he noticed that as well.  I did have
a database issue, but now I'm stuck on the branch route issue.  Please
reveiw current post "continue processing route script if no response
from gateway" response.

Thanks.

JR
--