[SR-Users] Siremis 1.0 login fails (or, does nothing)

Vicente vicente at wipzona.es
Thu May 27 09:16:57 CEST 2010

    Hi,

    I also had similar problems to log into Siremis some weeks ago. It
was caused by a combination of circumstances.

    First I had an error with the mysql password configured for Siremis.
No error messages pointed to that direction. After correcting the
password, I couldn't connect. Then I removed the cookies and temp files
on the browsers. And then I can login with Firefox or Camino. But still
can't login with Safari.

    What browser are you using?