[SR-Users] no Contact in REFER generated with dlg_bridge

Tue May 25 15:57:03 CEST 2010

Am 25.05.2010 15:46, schrieb Anton Roman:
 > Regarding the traces I attached in the previous mail, please, omit the
 > NOTIFY which are being sent to kamailio.org <http://kamailio.org> :-),
 > to work this around I replied this NOTIFY (which indicates the state of
 > the REFER processing) from the Kamailio configuration with a 200OK, it
 > works for me.

I think this is a fine workaround. Done.

regards
Klaus

PS: IIRC there is also an extensions to REFER to omit the implicit
subscription (something like "Refer-light"). In this case the transfered
target should not even send NOTIFY - but I do not know if any clients
support that.

Refer-To: http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4488 :-)

regards
Klaus