[SR-Users] Robust header compression (RFC 3095) with Kamailio + rtpproxy

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue May 18 21:26:24 CEST 2010

It is not supported by rtpproxy.  But you could run all that traffic
inside a high-compression IP-in-IP UDP tunnel, though there would be
an overhead penalty there too.

Doesn't seem to me like this stuff really saves a lot of bandwidth,
especially in a way that has meaningful network oversubscription
returns.  You might be better off just using a low-bandwidth codec
than worrying about all this.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC