[SR-Users] Trying to find the built-in password for the database....

Tue May 18 21:00:38 CEST 2010

1. There is DB configuration in provisioning tools (e.g. kamctlrc)

2. There is DB configuration of Kamailio modules. Every modules that
uses DB conections can be configured with a different DB URL. Thus, you
have to configure the DB URL for every module you use, e.g:

modparam("domain", "db_url",  "mysql://openser:openserrw@localhost/openser")
modparam("uri_db|alias_db", "db_url",
"mysql://openser:openserrw@localhost/openser")
modparam("avpops", "db_url", "mysql://openser:openserrw@localhost/openser")

You can also combine this on one commands (regexp-syntax):

modparam("domain|uri_db|alias_db|avpops","db_url",
"mysql://openser:openserrw@localhost/openser")

regards
klaus