[SR-Users] allow_trusted() use.

Vicente vicente at wipzona.es
Sat May 15 19:18:26 CEST 2010

	Good afternoon,

	I'm trying to configure permissions module to allow calls from an IP
address. I've the module loaded, the entry on the data base table
trusted. But according to the examples I've seen on the list and other
sources, the call to allow_trusted() has to be placed just before the
INVITE authorization section like:

if (is_from_local()){
	if(!allow_trusted()){
		...authorization...

	In my scenario allow_tusted() is never reached and thus Kamailo allows
the call regardless the table trusted is populated with the the allowed
proxy IP or not.

	The INVITEs that I want to allow come from another proxy and then I
understand is_from_local() is always evaluated false for those messages.
And allow_trusted isn't reached.

	Where on the script should the condition to allow only the calls from
the external proxy IP be placed?

	Thanks in advance.
	Vicente.