[SR-Users] LCR, problem with routing (prefix, from_uri, grp_id)

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Thu May 13 14:15:03 CEST 2010

2010/5/13 Maciej Bylica <mbsip at gazeta.pl>:
> But still one issue remains (only from SIPWORLD ---> Kamailio ---->
> MGWs scenario).
> As aforementioned i need to inspect calling number and choose proper
> MGWs to have the call terminated.
> I need to be able to identify calling numbers like 48 (only two
> starting digits), 48221112233 (the whole number), and the rest.
> Is there any way i can implement this functionality with lcr module?

You can inspect manually (via script) the calling number and set the
"from_uri" pseudo variable according to it. Would it be valid?
Setting "48" and "48221112233" in the lcr entries is not valid as when
the CLI is 48221112233 both entries would match it (perhaps randomly
or based on first entry in the table). I strongly prefer to play with
cusom "from_uri" values manually set in the script befor invoking
load_gws("pseudovariable").

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>