[SR-Users] How to insert modules in kamailio?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue May 11 16:11:12 CEST 2010

On 5/11/10 4:00 PM, Bruno Bresciani wrote:
> Daniel I was now downloading the version 3.0 because includes both
> kamailio and ser modules. Let me see if I understand: To include the
> route module in the kamailio 3.0 just only copy it to modules_s
> directory and then compile?
is it a module you wrote? Or is an existing ser module? I couldn't spot
a route module in directory modules_s, but a prefix_route...

If it is a private module you wrote, then you may need to do some
changes in the source code. Mainly is about the database API which was
relocated and you have to update the include path.

The add the line:
DEFS+=-DSER_MOD_INTERFACE

to your module Makefile (see for example the modules_s/domain/Makefile).
If you have db, then add also:
SERLIBPATH=../../lib
SER_LIBS+=$(SERLIBPATH)/srdb2/srdb2

Actually if you have a very old ser version (0.9.x), it may require a
bit more changes to upgrade since ser did some internal changes couple
of years ago (for version 2.0, 2.1)...