[SR-Users] Configuring TCP keep alive and connection lifetime

Pascal Maugeri pascal.maugeri at gmail.com
Tue May 11 10:04:50 CEST 2010

Hi

I just checked these parameters in runtime (using sysctl -a | grep
"tcp_keepalive") and I get:

net.ipv4.tcp_keepalive_time = 7200
net.ipv4.tcp_keepalive_probes = 9
net.ipv4.tcp_keepalive_intvl = 75

I recognize the "75" value used in the delay between my k.a. ! It gets
clearer :-)

My question is: does kamailio set somewhow (parameter of source code
constant definition) this net.ipv4.tcp_keepalive_intvl parameter ? Or should
I fine tune myself in the OS kernel configuration ?

Cheers
Pascal