[SR-Users] segfault kamailio 3.01 avp_copy flag g

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu May 6 22:32:35 CEST 2010

On 5/6/10 10:29 PM, Jon Bonilla (Manwe) wrote:
> El Thu, 06 May 2010 22:20:04 +0200
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla<miconda at gmail.com>  escribió:
>

>>> do you have only one value for that avp or many? If only one, then
>>> assignment is more actual. Lot of stuff from avpops is obsoleted by
>>> script operations, a reason avpops has not been much under focus lately.
>>>
>> completing a bit - no much work on avpops is a result of avps being just
>> a sub-class of script variables. when avpops was created, it was
>> practically no script variables, avps+avpops being the only way to do
>> kind of variable-like operations.
>>
>> Now there are many script variables, so the script language offer
>> mechanisms for dealing with.
>>

> Time to update cfg files then.

avpops will stay, won't be removed - to be sure it wasn't any
misunderstanding, just that won't get much new stuff, since now when we
add something for script variables, has to work for any kind of
variable, no matter is $avp(...), $sht(...), $var(...), etc...

avpops still has some particular goodies.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
* http://www.asipto.com/