[SR-Users] Rtpproxy behind the NAT

Wed May 5 21:42:11 CEST 2010

Hi!

indiver wrote:
> Hello Every one,
>
> My network setup is one to one nating of public and private ip. I want to
> run rtpproxy behind the NAT  with in the local IP,but in vain. can't create
> listener error appears when i run rtpproxy on local ip. Can we run rtpproxy

If there is an error message then post it here. We can not guess hat the
error message may be.

> behind the NAT with local IP. If possible can any one specify the method.

What about Kamailio - is it also behind NAT? Or just the rtpproxy?
Anyway, I have not tested it, but I think it should work if you just
start rtpproxy without any specific configuration, and use
force_rtp_proxy([flags [, ip_address]]) and specify an the public IP
address of the rtpproxy.

regards
klaus