[SR-Users] NAT Traversal IPTel example

Andy Savage andy at bluewire.net.nz
Wed May 5 09:00:38 CEST 2010

Hi there,

I've been setting up SER for a testing server on the local network behind a
NAT. I'm having problems understanding how to setup the NAT routing in the
configuration file.

My understanding is that IPTel has already setup advanced NAT routing on the
free service (as per the website).

Is it possible to get a copy of the configuration file (atleast the part
that has the NAT routing stuff). This would help me immensely in getting
proper nat traversal setup as it already works great on the IPTel server.

Not sure who I would contact in regards to this, but this seemed like a good
place to start.

Kind regards,
Andy Savage

--
"The greatest challenge to any thinker is stating the problem in a way that
will allow a solution"

Andy Savage
Cell Phone: +852 936 34341
Skype ID: andy_savage