[SR-Users] topoh

dotnetdub dotnetdub at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 17:58:27 CET 2010

Obscure yes,

We are using mediaproxy so m= is not an issue here.

The two lines that were revealing:

o=Upstream Switch Name 160624700 160624700 IN IP4 Upstream Providers IP^@
s=Upstream Switch Name^@

textops has sorted these for me. Klaus pointed out that the RTPproxy module
will look after the o= line. Mediaproxy doesn't have an option.

Regards
Stephen.