[SR-Users] route is not called and no error is produced

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Thu Mar 25 15:53:26 CET 2010

i tested if route() with pv arg would work.  i created a route block:

route [test] {
	  xlog("here we are\n");
	  return;
}

and then as the very first thing in the main route block i have:

	$var(test) = "test";
	route("$var(test)");

then i send the proxy a sip request and don't get anything related to
this to syslog, i.e., no "here we are" line nor any error message.

this looks like i bug to me, since if route() accepts a pv, i should see
"here we are" syslog entry or if it doesn't, i should see some kind of
error message.

comments?

-- juha