[Kamailio-Users] Odd Behaviour with Kamailio + TLS

Hemanshu Patel hemanshu.patel at saicare.com
Wed Mar 31 12:47:38 CEST 2010

Thanks klaus for the reply
i use fix_nated_register like this

      if (is_method("REGISTER"))
        {
               fix_nated_register();
                if (!save("location"))
                        sl_reply_error();

                exit;
        }

it gives me critical error at the line of the function fix_nated_register
./sbin/kamailio
Mar 31 16:19:14 [23312] CRITICAL:core:yyerror: parse error in config file,
line 375, column 22-23: unknown command, missing loadmodule?

Mar 31 16:19:14 [23312] CRITICAL:core:yyerror: parse error in config file,
line 405, column 22-23: unknown command, missing loadmodule?

Mar 31 16:19:14 [23312] ERROR:core:main: bad config file (2 errors)

Perhaps i am not using the function in correct way? Any suggestions please?

--
Regards,

Hemanshu Patel
SIS,Ahmedabad.