[Kamailio-Users] Registrar: Save modified contact / set the q value

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Mar 30 19:27:22 CEST 2010

On 03/30/2010 01:17 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

> No, r-uri is the contact address from REGISTER.
>
>> Otherwise, how do you get far-end NAT traversal for incoming calls (to
>> the registrants) to work?
>
> dst_uri field is set to received ip:port, so the nat box is used as
> outbound proxy.

Hmm.  I guess I have been doing it wrong for a long time on 1.x by
using fix_nated_contact() on REGISTER processing where NAT is
detected, instead of fix_nated_register() and separation into contact
and received as you describe.  But in my case it works...

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC

Tel    : +1 678-954-0670