[Kamailio-Users] kam 1.5 sqlops sql_query timeout value

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Mar 29 15:04:33 CEST 2010

Robert,

Such parameters are specific to the database backend module used by
sqlops, if they exist at all.  Thus, you should consult the db_mysql
documentation;  sqlops is an abstraction layer over the underlying
database connection facility.

It sounds like this is what you are looking for:

http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/1.5.x/db_mysql.html#id2452828

Cheers,

-- Alex