[Kamailio-Users] Kamailio as proxy and Asterisk as registrar

Vic Jolin victor.jolin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 16:09:16 CET 2010

Hi all! Kamailio newbie here.

Well my setup is like this

Kamailio as load balancer and proxy -> Multiple clustered asterisk as
registrars

What I wanted to do was have all clients registered to asterisk so that most
of the pbx stuff will be done thru it and I'm using Asterisk Realtime as
well and doing A2billing at the same time so I was thinking if my setup will
actually work.

I have already configured kamailio to do load balancing and send to my
asterisk servers and my xlite is able to register to my asterisk server, the
problem I have right now is when I try to call, the call gets dropped. I
believe it's something about asterisk not being able to send the correct
INVITE or not being able to receive the ACK or something to that effect.

Please help me, as I've said I'm just a newbie with kamailio.

TIA!