[Kamailio-Users] Quick REGEX to match Private IP

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Mar 26 14:56:26 CET 2010

172.16.0.0/12 does not line up on octet boundaries.  You will need to
do something other than a regular expression.  Fortunately, 'src_ip'
is a composite that supports comparisons against subnets in shorthand
CIDR notation.

It might also be that whatever you are trying to accomplish can be
done better some other way, but since you did not pose the question in
terms of the objective, I cannot speak to that.

--
Sent from mobile device