[Kamailio-Users] Establish Call but no audio transferred on different network

Thu Mar 25 09:53:11 CET 2010

Am 25.03.2010 06:54, schrieb RAJNIKANT VANZA:
> Hello all,
>
>           I am using kamailio-1.5.0 + mediaproxy. it works properly when
> connection is in between two clients between same lan.
>
>           But when I connecting between two client who are on differet
> proxy and behind different NAT, call has been established but no audio
> get transferred.

Each of the proxies has to perform NAT traversal for the local attached
clients. (Make sure that you perform NAT traversal only for the local
client, not for the far end client)

Client A <------> Proxy A <-------> Proxy B <--------> Client B

         Proxy A has to perform          Proxy B has to perform
         NAT traversal for               NAT traversal for
         client A                        client A

NAT-traversal means that you should fix the contact headers and activate
a media relay (see the default configuration).

regards
klaus