[Kamailio-Users] Radius

dotnetdub dotnetdub at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 21:50:20 CET 2010

Hi,

I'm using Kamailio - posted this to the opensips list as I thought I may get
support from the ag guys but nothing..

Has anyone else experienced this or have an idea as to what it may be?

Having a very small but annoying issue with Radius Accounting.

Everything is getting written fine except for 'Source-Port'

This appears in radius.log everytime a record is written/updated. - Error:
rlm_radutmp: NAS OpenSER port 5060 unknown packet type 15

It's writing this into the text files and value to the radacct table:

Source-Port = "\304\023"

All other information is being written correctly.

CDRTool version: 7.0
Freeradius version: 1.1.7-4
mediaproxy version: 2.3.10
Kamailio Version: 1.5.3

Using the dictionary files that ship with CDRTool

>From accounting:

modparam("acc", "db_url", "mysql://openser:XXXXXXXXXXXX@localhost/openser")
modparam("acc", "db_flag", 2)
modparam("acc", "log_flag", 2)
modparam("acc", "db_missed_flag", 3)
modparam("acc", "radius_config", "/etc/radiusclient-ng/radiusclient.conf")
modparam("acc", "radius_flag", 2)
modparam("acc", "radius_missed_flag", 3)
modparam("acc", "radius_extra", "User-Name=$Au; \
                Calling-Station-Id=$from; \
                Called-Station-Id=$to; \
                Sip-Translated-Request-URI=$avp(s:translated_uri); \
                Sip-RPid=$avp(s:rpid); \
                Source-IP=$si; \
                Source-Port=$sp; \
                Canonical-URI=$avp(s:can_uri); \
                Billing-Party=$avp(s:billing_party); \
                Divert-Reason=$avp(s:divert_reason); \
                X-RTP-Stat=$hdr(X-RTP-Stat); \
                Contact=$hdr(contact); \
                Event=$hdr(event); \
                SIP-Proxy-IP=$avp(s:sip_proxy_ip); \
                ENUM-TLD=$avp(s:enum_tld)")

Obviously it's not a show stopper but it's just bugging the hell out of me
:)

If any more info is required please let me know and I will provide ASAP.

TIA,
Stephen