[Kamailio-Users] Kamailio+asterisk

Hemanshu Patel hemanshu.patel at saicare.com
Wed Mar 24 07:38:19 CET 2010

you can use dispatcher module on round robin mode with calculating hash on
say callid, so that all following request will be forwarded on responsible
asterisk.

but round robin method doesnt guarantee 100% efficient load balancing.
kamailio will forward ur request to asterisk, what ever it is , normal
call or conference call via meet me or app-conference, kamailio has
nothing to do with that.

--
Regards,

Hemanshu Patel