[Kamailio-Users] Is Timestamp supported in kamailio?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Tue Mar 16 18:54:00 CET 2010

2010/3/16 Alex Balashov <abalashov at evaristesys.com>:
> It seems to me that the a proxy processing an initial request directed to it
> should be able to insert such a header in a reply, but that Kamailio does
> not have support for timing functions that perform these measurements
> automatically.  Would you agree?

Well, a workaround could be take the current time at the top of the
script, then just before the t_relay (the real time it takes to the
proxy to process the request) calculate the delta time and generate a
stateless 100 reply adding suche header. Then call to t_relay with the
proper flag to avoid sending a new 100 response.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>