[Kamailio-Users] maintenance this afternoon

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 18:10:34 CET 2010

Hello,

On 03/15/2010 11:52 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> Hello,
>
> some small maintenance tasks will be performed afternoon today to the
> server hosting the mailing lists and kamailio.org site, if you notice
> some downtime, try again a bit later.
hopefully now mailing lists are back online completely. exim4 update
proved to be longer than expected due to config incompatibility.

If you discover problems with mailing lists, please write me.

Many thanks,

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio SIP Router Masterclass, Berlin, March 22-26, 2010
* http://www.asipto.com/index.php/sip-router-masterclass/