[Kamailio-Users] need help to use the Kamailio register to remote sip proxy

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 23:55:24 CET 2010

Hello,

On 03/09/2010 03:45 PM, Cucku Cucku wrote:

> Hi Marius
> its very helpfull for me
> so i have to wait for the next release of sip-router/kamailio :)

you can use it straightaway. I don't recall any change that should
affect it in core or other modules (of if it is should be minor), so you
can just copy the module in 3.0 tree, create the table, add records and
roll the service.

> [...]
>     Ngày: Thứ Ba, 9 tháng 3, 2010, 10:01
>
>     Cucku Cucku wrote:
>     > Hi all
>     >
>     Hello
>     > i found the Kamailio supports register to remote sip proxy:
>     > http://www.mail-archive.com/users@lists.kamailio.org/msg07451.html
>     > it mentions to use :
>     > SQL to create the mysql table is in
>     utils/kamctl/mysql/uac-create.sql
>     >
>     >

>     Quote from the mail you referred :
>
>     "if you follow the sr-dev mailing list, you may have noticed some new
>     features added in master branch (for the 3.1.0). I will send more
>     details about each, now: remote user registration."
>
>     So it  looks like this is a  3.1.0 feature not a 3.0.1 feature.
>     Indeed
>     in the master branch the uac_create.sql file exists.
>
>     marius at marius:~/dev/sip-router$ git checkout master
>     Switched to branch 'master'
>     marius at marius:~/dev/sip-router$ ls utils/kamctl/mysql/uac-create.sql
>     utils/kamctl/mysql/uac-create.sql
>

>     Hope this helps
>
>     Marius
>
>     > but i didnt find the sql script
>     >
>     > My sip proxy version :
>     > sercmd> core.version
>     > Server: kamailio (3.0.1 (i386/linux)) 679736
>     >
>     > my util folder :
>     > [root at localhost kamailio-3.0.1]# ls utils/kamctl/mysql/
>     > acc-create.sql           domainpolicy-create.sql  purple-create.sql
>     > alias_db-create.sql      drouting-create.sql
>     registrar-create.sql
>     > auth_db-create.sql       group-create.sql         rls-create.sql
>     > avpops-create.sql        htable-create.sql
>     siptrace-create.sql
>     > carrierroute-create.sql  imc-create.sql
>        speeddial-create.sql
>     > cpl-create.sql           lcr-create.sql
>        standard-create.sql
>     > dialog-create.sql        msilo-create.sql         uri_db-create.sql
>     > dialplan-create.sql      pdt-create.sql
>        userblacklist-create.sql
>     > dispatcher-create.sql    permissions-create.sql   usrloc-create.sql
>     > domain-create.sql        presence-create.sql
>     >
>     > please help
>     >
>     > Thank you
>     >
>     >
>     > Kamailio (OpenSER) - Users mailing list
>     > Users at lists.kamailio.org
>     <http://vn.mc762.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=Users@lists.kamailio.org>

> Truy cập Mail nhanh hơn!
> <http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTFnYXY0dG83BHRtX2RtZWNoA1RleHQgTGluawR0bV9sbmsDVTExMDM0NjgEdG1fbmV0A1lhaG9vIQ--/SIG=11ka86nha/**http%3A//downloads.yahoo.com/vn/internetexplorer/>
> Yahoo! khuyến khích bạn nâng cấp trình duyệt lên Internet Explorer 8
> mới, tối ưu hóa cho Yahoo!. Tải tại đây! (Miễn phí)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio SIP Router Masterclass, Berlin, March 22-26, 2010
* http://www.asipto.com/index.php/sip-router-masterclass/