[Kamailio-Users] Advanced Call Scenario / One Way Audio

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 16:29:22 CET 2010

Hello,

On 03/12/2010 10:03 AM, Klaus Darilion wrote:

> Am 10.03.2010 21:33, schrieb Brandon Armstead:
>> REGISTRAR-01 AND REGISTRAR-02 are both "proxying" RTP
>>
>> As well as the initial Asterisk in "the middle" SDP.
>>
>> Let me know if this makes sense and if you guys have any further
>> thoughts on what may possibily be going wrong.
>
> Having 3 media relays is a bit strange. Only one should be enough
> (e.g. Asterisk).
>
> Use a packet sniffer and verify who is sending RTP packets, and where
> the RTP flow stop. Then analyze the SDPs seen by the component where
> the RTP stream stops.

having 2 rtp relays in a chain may create a deadlock if the rtpproxy is
in used in learning mode. There is a flag (r) that can be passed to
rtpproxy to trust the address in sdp:
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules_k/nathelper.html#id2493375

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio SIP Router Masterclass, Berlin, March 22-26, 2010
* http://www.asipto.com/index.php/sip-router-masterclass/