[Kamailio-Users] Get all the values for dialogs with a specific profile

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 14:40:03 CET 2010

On 03/08/2010 01:49 PM, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> El Lunes 08 Marzo 2010, Daniel-Constantin Mierla escribió:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> On 03/08/2010 01:29 PM, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
>>
>>> Hi, by running "kamctl fifo profile_get_size togw" I can see the number
>>> of dialog tagged as "togw".
>>>
>>> Also if I run "kamctl fifo profile_get_size togw 999888777" I  can see
>>> the number of dialogs tagged as "togw" with value "999888777".
>>>
>>> Is there any way to display all current values for dialogs with a
>>> specific profile/tag (i.e. "togw")?
>>>
>> by all current values you mean attributes from dialog structure (from,
>> to, ...)?
>>
> No, I mean values assigned in script to dialog profiles, i.e:
>
>    set_dlg_profile("togw","$fU");
>
> I would like to display all the current values ("$fU") assigned to profile
> "togw". This is: I'd like to know who is currently calling (based on $fU, $au
> or whatever).
> Then, with such information I could call "profile_get_size togw USER" (being
> "USER" each value previously got).

ahh, ok, I see now. Probably you have to extend the mi command (or add a
new one). Should not be difficult. There is a personal to-do list I have
for dialog, you can add a feature request on tracker not to forget about
this one.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio SIP Router Masterclass, Berlin, March 22-26, 2010
* http://www.asipto.com/index.php/sip-router-masterclass/