[Kamailio-Users] [sr-dev] preparing for kamailio 3.0.1

Wed Mar 3 10:12:51 CET 2010

Hi Daniel!

I think this one will be useful for debugging TLS issues in stable release.

regards
klaus

Module: sip-router
Branch: master
Commit: 9bc19d4994f20aa354092aba9ae784de91547fc6

Author: Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul <andrei at iptel.org>
Committer: Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul <andrei at iptel.org>
Date:   Fri Feb 26 13:39:55 2010 +0100

tls: TLS_MALLOC_DBG can now be set on make cfg

Enabling tls extra malloc debugging info, does not require anymore
editing tls_init.c. It can be enabled at cfg time
(make cfg extra_defs=-DTLS_MALLOC_DBG) or at compile/re-compile
time ( make -C modules/tls clean;
        make -C modules/tls extra_defs=-DTLS_MALLOC_DBG).
When TLS_MALLOC_DBG is enabled, an extra warning will be printed
at compile time. NO_TLS_MALLOC_DBG takes precedence over
TLS_MALLOC_DBG.