[Kamailio-Users] kam 1.5/asterisk 1.6 hints/blf?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 09:58:51 CET 2010

On 03/01/2010 08:36 PM, Robert McGilvray wrote:

> Please excuse the noob questions, I’m not very familiar with presence.
>
> Users are registered to kamailio, authenticated against radius with
> LDAP backend.

Is this a requirement for your architecture? Kamailio has connector to
ldap and you can do authentication with that:
http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/tutorials:openser-auth-ldap

You can get rid of one point of failure in the network.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio SIP Router Masterclass, Berlin, March 22-26, 2010