[SR-Users] using avpops for querying an external db on kamailio 3.0.2

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue Jun 29 18:00:08 CEST 2010

On Tuesday 29 June 2010, yaron nahcum wrote:
> Now, I am using the avpops module. I have been able to make it work using
>  the following configuration:
> [..]
> The thing is that I don't need to match the string CENTREX against the
>  domain- it is something I added because I couldn't find another way to do
>  it. I would like to match only the username. I tried wildcards or leaving
>  it empty but it didn't work. I tried not to use the scheme and instead use
>  the table it self but again it didn't work. Is it possible? Do you know a
>  better to do it?

Hi yaron,

have you tried to use the avp_db_query function or the sqlops module? Here you
can just use arbitrary queries and then compare this to your required strings
or message header elements in the script, assign it to other AVPs and similar.
You'll get an AVP or another pseudo-variable as return value.

Cheers,

Henning