[SR-Users] force_send_socket - multiple times per dialog, subsequent times fail

Tue Jun 29 11:20:46 CEST 2010

IIRC force_send_socket operates on "branch[0]". Now it depends how the
the new branch is added, e.g. if send--socket properties are copied into
new branch or not. IRRC there were some changes either in 1.5 or 3.0.

You can also access a branch's aprameter directly:
http://sip-router.org/wiki/cookbooks/pseudo-variables/devel#branch_attributes

or try Juha's suggestion with branch_route

regards
klaus