[SR-Users] Question about rate limiting a subscriber

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Thu Jun 24 16:46:04 CEST 2010

With dialers, it's the cps that is causing issues (the calls are very short).
Actually, both cps and channel limitation can be implemented
simultaneously (via ratelimit and dialog module).
The burden on the server is not high even at high cps (>150cps) with
channel limitation in place (i.e. dialog profiling enabled).

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas