[SR-Users] Can't receive a 200 0k response from openser register server when URI in a To header field in a REGISTER request contains escaped characters.

Tue Jun 22 18:22:54 CEST 2010

That's true.

Openser/Kamailio does not decode URI automatically - it has to be done
manually in script.

In your case you need to replace check_from and check_to with manual
checks, which compare unescaped To/From URIs with unescaepd
authentication user, see:

http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/transformations:1.3.x#sunescapeuser

Further, it is rather useless doing compliance testing against an old,
unsupported version.

regards
Klaus