[SR-Users] SIPv6 UA Can't receive a 500 (Server Error) response from openser register server after sending REGISTER request with two Contact header field values

Xiaoqiang Hu xhu at redhat.com
Tue Jun 22 06:37:57 CEST 2010

Hi all,

SIPv6 UA Can't receive a 500 (Server Error) response from openser register server after sending REGISTER request with two Contact header field values. The details can be as follows:
1 Test topology:

                   NUT(REG && PX)           UA11                         UA12                           DNS
IP          : 3ffe:501:ffff:50::50   3ffe:501:ffff:1::1          3ffe:501:ffff:2::2                3ffe:501:ffff:4::1
aor-uri     : ss.under.test.com      UA11 at under.test.com         UA12 at under.test.com
contact-uri :                        UA11 at node.under.test.com    UA12 at node11.under.test.com
2  tcpdump file can be seen in "19 SIP Registrar- REGISTER request with two Contact header values and update failure.pcap" attachment
3  openser configuration file can be seen in "openser.cfg" attachment
How can I modify the configuration file if I want to receive 404 (Not Found)?

Regards!
Hu xiaoqiang