[SR-Users] Tracking ITSP Trunk Utilization

Geoffrey Mina geoffreymina at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 03:49:10 CEST 2010

Greetings,
I have a challenge which I can't imagine is unique to my situation.  I have
agreements with multiple ITSP/SIP providers for inbound and outbound use
cases.  I am trying to figure out a way to track and monitor - on a per
trunk basis - statistics about open dialogs.  In the end, I would like to
have nice graphs that show my usage throughout the day... and most
importantly, my max open dialogs so I can determine if I am coming close to
my max sessions with any particular carrier.

Does anyone know of a tool which could help me track this?  It looks like
Kamailio has some SNMP modules, perhaps SNMP + Cacti might be the common
solution?

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.