[SR-Users] kamailio dialplan

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Fri Jun 18 16:12:05 CEST 2010

On Thursday 17 June 2010, maybelater wrote:
> Hi Henning,
> thanks for the follow-up. Seems like I am way too behind on all this.
> "rewriting messages to the appropriate target...".. so how exactly does
>  that work ?

Hi maybelater,

normally one just rewrite the request URI of the INVITE msg that you are
processing, this can be done by simple assignment in the cfg, e.g. with $ru,
or other modules like the three i quoted earlier. Then you just forward() it
stateless or t_relay() it stateful to the destination.

Cheers,

Henning